CYCLE ROUTES IN CORNWALL
Here are some recommendations for cycle routes in Cornwall, particularly around the Penwith area:
- The First and Last Trail, part of the National Cycle Route Number 3, which goes all the way from our base at Long Rock to Lands End (15 miles).
- The Tin Coast mining heritage coastline with mines at Geevor, Levant, The Crowns at Botallack and the town of St. Just, are all accessible on 2 wheels.
- Cycle round the historic landmarks of Men-an-Tol, Lanyon Quoit, Chysauster and the ancient village of Carn Euny.
- Why not visit the picturesque fishing harbours of Mousehole, Newlyn, Hayle, and St.Ives. All of which can be reached by bike on the Lands End Peninsula.
- If you like looking round gardens why not try the Three Gardens Route taking you to Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens, the National Trust gardens at Trengwainton and Trewidden part of The Great Gardens of Cornwall.
- Plan your own route at the Sustrans web site
Below is a list of some more cycle routes in Cornwall to have a look at: