CYCLE TOURS IN CORNWALL
We provide accompanied cycle tours in Cornwall. These could include tours such as:
- Cycling the Mounts Bay area on National Cycle Route Number 3 and visiting the scenic fishing harbours of the area.
- More challenging tours can include cycling along The Tin Coast and onwards to Land End. Why not try an E-bike for a £15 supplement.
- Follow the gardens of Tremenheere, Trengwainton and Trewidden on the garden tour.
- Porthleven, via Castle Pencaire, is also an option. Why not stop for lunch as part of the tour. We can book you in to Rick Stein’s just let us know.
- The historic sites such as stone age burial mounds and ancient villages are possible.
- Or maybe you might want to follow the Poldark sites and see where the BBC series was filmed
Three hour tours at £35 per person including bike hire (minimum of two persons required).
You can decide where to start the tour and we’ll come to you with your bike.