CYCLE TOURS IN CORNWALL
We provide accompanied cycle tours in Cornwall. These could include tours such as:
- Cycling the Mounts Bay area on National Cycle Route Number 3 and visiting the scenic fishing harbours of the area.
- More challenging tours can include cycling along The Tin Coast and onwards to Land End. Why not try an E-bike for a £15 supplement.
- Follow the gardens of Tremenheere, Trengwainton and Trewidden on the garden tour.
- Porthleven, via Castle Pencaire, is also an option. Why not stop for lunch as part of the tour. We can book you in to Rick Stein’s just let us know.
- The historic sites such as stone age burial mounds and ancient villages are possible.
- Or maybe you might want to follow the Poldark sites and see where the BBC series was filmed
Three hour tours at £35 per person including bike hire (minimum of two persons required). Tours are in the afternoon starting around 13.00.
You can decide where to start the tour and we’ll come to you with your bike.