LANDS END TO JOHN O’GROATS
Planning to cycle the iconic LEJOG route?
We can help with your LEJOG adventure by:
- Transporting your bike from Penzance railway station to/from Lands End
- Advice on where best to stay in the Far West (Go to our STAY page for suggestions)
- Hiring you a bike to complete your trip
- Organising the return of the bike after your journey
- Receive your bike by post and deliver it to Lands End
Let us know your plan and we will get back to you.
For tips on the John O’Groats part of your trip check out JOHN O’GROATS BIKE TRANSPORT.
Cycling from John O’Groats to Lands End contact us so we can help you when you finish your journey.
For more useful information and advice try the following websites:
LANDS END TO JOHN O’GROATS written by an enthusiast:”to inspire and support anyone contemplating cycling from Lands End to John O’Groats or the other way round.”
LANDS END – JOHN O’GROATS ASSOCIATION established in 1983 following the iconic route and has a plethora of information from people who have achieved the journey.